Zous 2.0 Advanced - Foldable Wood Pilates Reformer Machine Bundle
Wood: Natural raw wood materials made of Oak solid wood.
- Wheels: PU High re-spring wheel, when move smoothly, smoother than the old version of the Zous.
- Rope Lock: Aluminum material.
- Pulley: Stainless steel.
- Rope: 0.5" strong rope
- Foot-bar: Easy to adjust foot bar, and front foot pad for Lagree exercises.
- Springs: 5 Adjustable springs.
- 2 Blue Springs: Very Light Resistance (25 lb).
- 1 Yellow Springs: Medium Resistance (35 lb).
- 2 Red Spring: Heavy Resistance (50 lb).
Cushion: The cushion is made of PU leather and high elastic sponge, breathable, and can be recovered immediately after pressing.
- The Carriage: The bed board is a widened design to make training more comfortable and softer move.
- Size: The size of the Zous bed is 101 Inch X 23.5 Inch, with legs can be expandable extra 3".
- Bundle: With Jump-board, large sitting box and extra foot pad.
- Limited time offer, we will ship one jump board and box as a gift with the Zous foldable reformer.
- The Zous is an On-Demand product. We work to provide for you the best quality with the best available prices, having on-demand items helped us to source for you better value with very competitive price.)
- Please allow us 4 - 8 weeks to deliver the Zous to you.
- If you want custom color, please write a note during the checkout, and we will reach you to pick the color before production.
- Finance Your Pilates Equipments
- Refomer Pilates FAQs
- How to Get Ready for Pilates - Pilates 101 Guide
- How To Clean Pilates Reformer Equipments
- Pilates 101 Terminologies - The Pilates Dictionary
Know More About Pilates Reformer
- What are "On Demand" Reformers?
- Lagree Fitness and Pilates
PersonalHour warrants that all new equipment is free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the terms below.
This warranty becomes effective at the invoice date of the original purchase. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.