Le Palier 2.7 - High Legs - Premium Pilates Foldable Pilates Machine
Introducing the Le Palier 2.7 Pilates Reformer, the latest iteration of the Le Palier series, now equipped with exceptionally durable legs. It remains your top pick for a Pilates reformer that embodies qualities of being lightweight, portable, cost-effective, and boasts adjustability, all while exuding elegance and functionality.
The Le Palier employs the Megaformer method, featuring a user-friendly system of five easily adjustable springs. Its effortless folding and unfolding mechanism, along with convenient storage options, make it an ideal choice for your daily home Pilates practice, ensuring an affordable and accessible entry point to embark on your home Pilates journey.
Main Highlights of Le Palier 2.7 High Legs Springs Reformer Machine
1. The leather is made of pure sponge soft material with a thickness of 1mm (0.03").
3. More firm that is adopting stable and balanced design, no noise and shaking during work.
4. The rope is made of nylon rope with a diameter of 1 cm (0.4"), and the clasp is made of 304 stainless steel.
5. The steel plate long tail is made of stainless steel, the spring diameter is 2 cm(0.8"), anti-corrosion, anti-oxidation, and no rust.
6. The overall appearance is not bumpy.
7. Five springs (1 red, 2 yellow and 2 green)
- 2 Yellow Springs: Very Light Resistance (25 lb).
- 2 Red Springs: Medium Resistance (35 lb).
- 1 Green Spring: Heavy Resistance (50 lb).
8. Now limited time, the Le Plier comes with the "PersonalHour Edu bundle"
Measurements of the pilates machine
- Product folding size, 53” *29.1”*19.1”
- Product unfolded size, 93.3”*29.1”*11”
Main Highlights of the Pilates Mat
- One size: 24″ x 68" (61cm x 173 cm)
- Microfiber suede top
- Rubber bottom
Main Highlights of the Pilates Sitting Box
- Material: Wood, Quality PU Leather and EVA Foam.
- Measurements: 14.9" W x 25.1" L x 9.4" H.
- Please allow us 3 - 5 weeks to deliver this item* (Faster service is available with extra charge, please contact us for faster service).
- Custom colors no extra cost: The original color is gray leather and white frame. If you want another color; you can choose any leather color, write a note during the checkout and we can contact you to make sure you will get the color you want.
- Refomer Pilates FAQs
- How to Get Ready for Pilates - Pilates 101 Guide
- How To Clean Pilates Reformer Equipments
- Pilates 101 Terminologies - The Pilates Dictionary
Know More About Pilates Reformer
- What are "On Demand" Reformers?
- Lagree Fitness and Pilates
PersonalHour warrants that all new equipment is free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the terms below.
This warranty becomes effective at the invoice date of the original purchase of the pilates machine. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.