Pilates Wall Units - Wooden Pilates Equipment - Springboard and Push-Through Bar
This pilates springs wall unit is ideal for facilities with limited space and for studio pilates at home. Exercises on this wall-mounted unit can be done standing, kneeling, sitting, side-lying, supine or prone. The wall can be used with professional raised mat for floor exercises (sold separately). The product comes equipped with a full complement of springs, handles and a roll-down bar.
Features of the Pilates Wall Units
- Equipped with roll-down bar, 2 roll-down/regular arm springs with spring clips, 2 leg springs, 2 foam grip handles and 2 padded foot straps
- Made from top-quality, wood to ensure strength and durability
- 10 eye-hook positions offer maximum adjustability for height and exercise variety
- Roll-down bar provides a wide range of exercise variations and support
- Can also be used with flex bands (sold separately) or rubber tubing
- Professional installation is recommended
Pilates Wall Specification
- Width: 22 Inch
- Height: 72 Inch
- Depth: 11.2cm 4.4"
- Weight: 35 lbs
- This pilates wall unit is "On Demand" Product
- It needs easy assembly. It can be assembled in few minutes very easily and without a lot of efforts.
- Read about: How to Get Ready for Pilates - Pilates 101 Guide
PersonalHour warrants that all new equipment is free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the terms below.
This warranty becomes effective at the invoice date of the original purchase. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.