Non Slip Yoga Mat - Rubber - Yoga Flower - 3mm
Yoga mats are specially fabricated mats used to prevent hands and feet slipping during asana practice in modern yoga as exercise. Also Yoga mats are used to provide cushioning and traction as you pose.
As with any form of exercise, the mind-body connection is integral to your practice, making it all the more important that you enjoy the feel and grip of your mat.
You’ll want to take into consideration the mat’s length so it’s compatible with your size, the material for traction and grip, and thickness based on your preferred comfort.
• Rubber form material textured non-slip bottom of yoga mat
• Suede surface fibers comfortable touch and better water oil absorption
• Add washing liquid into water and washing by hands ,roll it up completely dry
• Great for studio or home or outside picnic ,easy use less than 3 mm
- Breathable, flexible bottoms like yoga pants or shorts.
- A breathable, narrow- or form-fitting top that won't hang over your head when you're upside down.
- For women, a sports bra or built-in shelf bra that offers enough support for the type of yoga you're practicing.
- A comfortable, warm top layer for end-of-class savasana (corpse pose) or after class when you’ve cooled down