Advanced Design - Ladder Barrel Pilates Equipment
New design of ladder barrel for pilates, that is made of strong wood. Perfect design for studio pilates at home.
Ladder barrel not only does the apparatus bring a healthy challenge to the spine, but it also helps to achieve supported positions for deep stretching to elongate the body. From beginners to the well-versed exerciser, the Ladder Barrel challenges core stability, spinal strength and overall flexibility for every pilates enthusiast.
Main Product Highlights
- Two comfortable touching boards.
- The ladder covered by comfortable foam, to make you feel more comfortable while experiencing.
- Five ladders allow for different levels of strength and flexibility.
Made of maple premium wood.
- Adjustable gears to meet different posture training needs, allowing for different trunk and leg lengths.
- The hard maple wood structure is chosen to ensure stability and durability without cracking easily, with maximum strength and reliability.
- Size: 47.2" * 23.6" * 34.6"
- Color: Black Leather and Foam
- Material: Maple/Beech
- Weight: 88.1 lb
- Warranty: 5 Years - please read the limited warranty terms
- This Pilates Ladder Barrel is "On Demand" Product
- It needs easy assembly. It can be assembled in some minutes very easily and without some efforts. You can place it anywhere you need, and it is ready to be used.
- If you want different colors, just write the color you want as a note during the checkout, and our design team will contact you after placing the order.
- Please allow us 4 - 10 weeks to deliver this item*
What is Pilates?
Pilates is a phenomenal mindful movement method that gives you a full-body workout with emphasis on alignment, breath, core, coordination, stamina, relaxation, concentration and flowing movements.
These principles help to improve your posture and combat the stress and tension your body is under daily. After a session, you’ll feel elongated and lighter allowing aches and pains to diminish. Read More: How to Get Ready for Pilates - Pilates 101 Guide
Limited Warranty Terms
Personal Hour warrants that all new equipment is free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the terms below.
This warranty becomes effective at the invoice date of the original purchase. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to notify the company of any change of contact information.
This will ensure that in the unlikely event of a replacement or safety notice, the company will be able to contact you immediately.
Consult a physician before starting any exercise program. Discontinue exercise immediately if you experience pain or discomfort. Improper use of exercise equipment may cause serious injury. Use this equipment only after use and safety training by certified instructors. By choosing to use this equipment, you and your clients and patients assume the sole responsibility for its proper use. You agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless all retailers, distributors, and manufacturers for injuries resulting from your unsafe or improper use of this equipment.