Nano Pro Half Trapeze - Studio Pilates Reformer with Tower - Oak Wood
Reformer Tower: The integrated reformer tower allows precise movements, with its ergonomic structure, while saving space.
High Quality Metal: Reformer metal parts are manufactured from AISI 304-quality stainless steel that is combined with a seamless wood frame to provide aesthetic and functional integrity.
Premium Foot-Bar: The foot-bar's innovative honeycomb structure provides excellent grip for hands and feet during your reformer exercises, and its improved mechanical design can be used without any problems for many years.
Better Motion: The pulley system is supported by a twisted spring that prevents sagging and maintains the correct angle of motion and the expanded gear options allow for precise spring resistance settings.
Adjustable Resistance: it comes in such a design that you can easily change and adjust the resistance capacity according to your need, so this is a user-friendly reformer that will make you healthier and removes many issues from your body.
Comfortable Handles: The handles are made with very soft material, but it is hard enough to work forever. The handles will give you a very soft touch feel so you can workout very comfortably in all conditions.
Specifications of this Half Trapeze Pilates
- Dimensions: 74" X 100"
- Material: Solid wood
- Wheels: 4 horizontal, 4 vertical
- Weight : 286 lb
- Springs: 6 resistance springs (2 red, 2 green and 2 yellow).
- Yellow Spring: Very Light Resistance (25 lb).
- Red Spring: Medium Resistance (35 lb).
- Green Spring: Heavy Resistance (50 lb).
- It needs easy assembly. It can be assembled in some minutes very easily and without some efforts. You can place it anywhere you need, and it is ready to be used. please read how to install half Trapeze Pilates Reformer
- This (Half Trapeze Pilates Reformer with Tower ) is "On Demand" Product.
- If you want different colors, just write the color you want as a note during the checkout, and our design team will contact you after placing the order.
- (Please allow us 4 - 10 weeks to deliver this item* - Faster service is available with extra charge, please contact us for faster service).
- Finance Your Pilates Equipments
- Refomer Pilates FAQs
- How to Get Ready for Pilates - Pilates 101 Guide
- How To Clean Pilates Reformer Equipments
- Pilates 101 Terminologies - The Pilates Dictionary
Know More About Pilates Reformer
- What are "On Demand" Reformers?
- Lagree Fitness and Pilates
- Half Trapeze Pilates Reformer Installation Manual
PersonalHour warrants that all new equipment is free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the terms below.
This warranty becomes effective at the invoice date of the original purchase. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to notify the company of any change of contact information.
This will ensure that in the unlikely event of a replacement or safety notice, the company will be able to contact you immediately.