Wooden Balanced Lateral Reformer - Spine Corrector Barrel Arc - Pilates Ladder Barrel
This pilates balanced chair with ladder for maximum safety and durability. It offers a choice of 4 spring positions for each spring and 2 spring strengths to provide a wide variety of resistances.
Main Product Highlights
Five ladders allow for different levels of strength and flexibility.
It is basically wooden and consists of a vertical ladder (wood) and a semi-circular barrel.
- Adjustable gears to meet different posture training needs, allowing for different trunk and leg lengths.
- The hard maple wood structure is chosen to ensure stability and durability without cracking easily, with maximum strength and reliability.
- Physical trainer can effectively relieve muscle and bone stiffness. It can help stretch in a stable condition from different angles (mainly flexibility and stretching exercises)
- Size : 449” X 25” X 38.5”
- Weight: 99.2 lb
- Materials: Oak
- When you select please make sure you select the right model. (this is a custom made Barrel)
- This Pilates Ladder Barrel is "On Demand" Product
- It needs assembly. It can be assembled in 30 minutes. You can place it anywhere you need, and it is ready to be used.
- If you want different colors, just write the color you want as a note during the checkout, and our design team will contact you after placing the order.
- (Please allow us 4 - 10 weeks to deliver this item*
What is Pilates?
Pilates is a phenomenal mindful movement method that gives you a full-body workout with emphasis on alignment, breath, core, coordination, stamina, relaxation, concentration and flowing movements.
These principles help to improve your posture and combat the stress and tension your body is under daily. After a session, you’ll feel elongated and lighter allowing aches and pains to diminish. Read More: How to Select the Pilates Reformer Machine that Fit your Needs
Personal Hour warrants that all new equipment is free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the terms below.
This warranty becomes effective at the invoice date of the original purchase. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to notify the company of any change of contact information.
This will ensure that in the unlikely event of a replacement or safety notice, the company will be able to contact you immediately.