Premium Breathable Classic Unisex Yoga Tank Top - Yoga Tank with Sayings
It is always best to choose a tank top that is breathable and keeps you cool during your yoga practice. Look for fabrics that are sweat-wicking, moisture-wicking, and comfortable, like nylon or Spandex. Stay away from cotton or cotton blends as they tend to trap in moisture and leave you feeling stuffy and sweaty.
• 100% combed and ringspun cotton
• Tri-blends are 50% polyester/25% combed/25% ringspun cotton/rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.40 g/m²), triblends: 3.8 oz/yd² (90.07 g/m²)
• 30 singles thread weight
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
|Body Length (inches)||26||27||28||29||30||31|
|Body Width (inches)||16 ¼||18 ¼||20 ¼||22 ¼||24 ¼||26 ¼|
- Breathable, flexible bottoms like yoga pants or shorts.
- A breathable, narrow- or form-fitting top that won't hang over your head when you're upside down.
- For women, a sports bra or built-in shelf bra that offers enough support for the type of yoga you're practicing.
- A comfortable, warm top layer for end-of-class savasana (corpse pose) or after class when you’ve cooled down