Zen Room Ideas - Woven Zen Chandelier - Eco Friendly
One of the best zen room ideas is to use these woven zen chandelier to give warm and peace of mind to your room.
This zen chandelier makes an excellent addition to any home! Also makes a great gift!
Sizes and Shapes (in)
- A= Square shape : 7.8 in X 2.3 in width
- B= Rounded Shape 7 in X 7.8 in
- C= Rounded Shape 10.2 in X 11 in
Sizes and Shapes (cm)
- A= Square shape : 20 cm X 26 cm
- B= Rounded Shape 18 cm X 20 cm
- C= Rounded Shape 26 cm X 28 cm
More about this woven zen chandelier
- Light source type: led light
- Switch type: push button
- Adjustable height: 1.1 (m)
- Dimensions: 280 (mm)
- Style: Southeast Asia
- Average service life: 20000 (h)
- Voltage: 220V
- Applicable places: study room, hallway, restaurant, storeroom, bedroom, living room, courtyard, corridor, corridor, exhibition hall, balcony, hotel guest room
- Lamp body material: parchment
- Irradiation area: 10㎡ -15㎡
- Number of light sources: 1
- Model: YH1
Why to add some decorative zen symbols to your yoga space?
Zen symbols are a significant part of meditation traditions, and he deeper meanings of these ancient sacred symbols must be explored; this will allow for a more holistic yoga journey. Yoga symbols and decor help to express the love and dedication to yoga.
Symbols allow one to cultivate a deeper knowledge of yogic philosophies. Through symbols, one can gain insight into various teachings and mythologies. They are a powerful tool for understanding. And they can deepen your yoga practice. Yogic symbols convey a visual concept. They can embody a teaching or spiritual idea. Using these concepts will enhance your yoga or meditation practice. They can focus the mind and induce a state of contemplation and absorption.
Creative Customer's Idea