Pilates Abdominopelvic Spine Corrector Barrel Bundle with Pilates Mat and Pilates Moon Box
This is a value bundle for "Pilates Abdominopelvic Spine Corrector Barrel" + "Pilates Mat" + "Pilates Moon Sitting Box"
Main Pilates Abdominopelvic Spine Corrector Barrel Highlights
- Provides a powerful but simple way to correct or restore the natural curvature of the spine, promoting proper posture and easier breathing. Size: L 40.2" x W 22.8" x H 38.6"
- This set is designed to strengthen the triceps with a variety of compound push-up exercises to assist the muscles around the elbows, wrists, back and shoulders; the compact and versatile design gives you an optimal workout space and ensures flexibility for different exercises, perfect for workouts both at home and in the gym.
- Solid wood design allows for home or professional use. The padded, upholstered vinyl surface provides comfort and relaxation in any position, and all our products are made from the highest grade of solid wood, ensuring aesthetic appeal while ensuring that the product will last for a long time.
- This product not only reduces floor space but also beautifies the space. It can also be used as part of the decor for home or gym. Added security and stability. It will be a great friend to help you to build a self-satisfied and healthier body!
- Size : L 40.2" x W 22.8" x H 38.6"
- Weight: 50 lb
- Frame: Wood
Main Pilates Mat Highlights
- Rubber form material textured non-slip bottom of yoga mat
- Suede surface fibers comfortable touch and better water oil absorption
- Add washing liquid into water and washing by hands, roll it up completely dry
- Great for studio or home or outside picnic ,easy use less than 3 mm
- Quote: "Live a life that is well balanced; don't do things in excess."
Main Pilates Sitting Box Highlights
- This foam block is an amazing piece of equipment to use for both floor exercises and mat work. It is ideal to use for abdominal and other strengthening exercises too.
- This foam box weighs only 0.95 lbs. (0.5 kg). It measures 6" H x 9.5" W x 15.5" L at the base and tapers to 9" W x 15" L at the top, making it easy to move.
What is Pilates?
“Pilates is gaining the mastery of your mind over the complete control of your body.”
Pilates is a phenomenal mindful movement method that gives you a full-body workout with emphasis on alignment, breath, core, coordination, stamina, relaxation, concentration and flowing movements.
These principles help to improve your posture and combat the stress and tension your body is under daily. After a session, you’ll feel elongated and lighter allowing aches and pains to diminish. Read More: How to Select the Pilates Reformer Machine that Fit your Needs
- How to Get Ready for Pilates - Pilates 101 Guide
- How To Clean Pilates Reformer Equipments
- Pilates 101 Terminologies - The Pilates Dictionary
Know More About Pilates Reformer
- What are "On Demand" Reformers?
- Lagree Fitness and Pilates
Limited Warranty Terms
Personal Hour warrants that all new equipment is free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the terms below.
This warranty becomes effective at the invoice date of the original purchase. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to notify the company of any change of contact information.
This will ensure that in the unlikely event of a replacement or safety notice, the company will be able to contact you immediately.