Yoga Mat Acupressure Relieve Stress Back Body Pain Spike Mat Acupuncture Massage Yoga Mat with Pillow - Massager Cushion Massage - Meditation Gift
Acupressure Massager Cushion Back Body Pain Relieve Spike Yoga Mat with Pillow
- Acupressure Mat and Pillow relieves stress, aches, pains and muscle tension, Neck Pain Relief and Increases Blood Circulation
- Helps with back pain, tension, stiffness, insomnia, fatigue and many other conditions
- Stimulates points per Chinese traditional medicine and activates the body's own production of two substances, helps to relax.
How long can you lay on an acupressure mat?
Many people lie on it for 5 to 10 minutes at a time, sometimes as long as 20 or 30 minutes (as many mat brands recommend), and do this daily
Is it OK to sleep on an acupressure mat?
Do not sleep on the acupressure mat all night. If you are lying on the mat in bed, remove it after 15-20 minutes or less. Do not use the mat on the same day that you have an acupuncture treatment. Do not use the mat on various body parts in one session.
Can acupressure be harmful?
In general, acupressure is very safe. If you have cancer, arthritis, heart disease, or a chronic condition, be sure to have a discussion with your doctor before trying any therapy that involves moving joints and muscles, such as acupressure. And, make sure your acupressure practitioner is licensed and certified.
Including: mat pillow with storage bag; mat pillow without storage bag
Color: purple, blue, green, grey
Product size: mat: 680mm * 420mm
pillow: 370mm * 150mm * 100mmm
- There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
1 x Massage Cushion
1 x Massage Pillow
1 x Storage Bag
Scientific evidence on the effectiveness of acupressure mats is limited. The studies that do exist have small sample sizes, and most claims regarding acupressure mats rely on anecdotal evidence. Even though little research exists on the benefits of acupressure mats, they are an inexpensive, safe, and easy-to-use tool.
- Breathable, flexible bottoms like yoga pants or shorts.
- A breathable, narrow- or form-fitting top that won't hang over your head when you're upside down.
- For women, a sports bra or built-in shelf bra that offers enough support for the type of yoga you're practicing.
- A comfortable, warm top layer for end-of-class savasana (corpse pose) or after class when you’ve cooled down