Meditation Robe - Zen Buddhist Robe - Monk Meditation - Buddhist Clothes Set - Soft Texture
Shipping calculated at checkout.
When you're meditating, it's best to wear loose clothing so you'll be comfortable. Avoid anything restricting, especially around your chest or abdomen, because you want to be able to take deep breaths in and out. Also, consider whether you'll be hot or cold, and dress appropriately.
- 75% Polyester, 25% Cotton,Buddhist Kung Fu Clothing Monk Uniforms,Ancient Chinese Shaolin Martial Arts Costumes
- Inheritance of the ancient method, the wide-sleeved robe is based on a sense of looseness and no restraint, carefully tailored and sewn, and the shape is firm and three-dimensional without deformation.
- The three-layer collar is thick and firm, the stitches are flat, the stitches are tight and beautiful, and the quality lies in the details.
- The hand-made disc buckle and streamers are not loose and solemn, and the cuffs and underarms are reinforced with stitching, which is firm and beautiful.
- It has good air permeability and drape, soft texture, smooth hand feeling and elasticity,Healthy and comfortable, suitable for the four seasons, awareness and practice, simple and generous, showing your taste and temperament,