Maternity Legging with Pockets - maternity workout shorts
Shipping calculated at checkout.
For mothers to be; treat yourself with this maternity legging with pockets, you will like the feelings of this seamless maternity workout shorts. It is stretchy yet supportive bump-crading leggings made for expecting moms to keep their yoga practices throughout the pregnancy. Ideal for working out or wearing out.
About this Maternity Legging with Pockets
- Soft And Stretchy Material: Our maternity yoga shorts are made of Moisture-wicking & Quick-drying Fabric.And keeps you dry and temperate, comfortable for all-day wear.The fabric will not be seen through even when doing squats.
- A Maternity Must Have: Resistant seams allow for freedom of movement, keep you feeling cool and comfortable.It will stretch as your baby bump grows.These maternity shorts work for after birth & delivery.The front abdomen of our maternity yoga shorts is a full panel design with two layers of fabric, which provides greater elasticity and protects the belly.
- Mid-Thigh Length: Patchwork design at both sides looks more stylish and endows it with better breath-ability.Designed with 2 deep side pockets on the maternity activewear shorts for holding keys, cards, and phone when you work and run, makes you feel more comfortable and convenient.
- Unique Design: These maternity biker shorts, the front abdomen and the back is two layers of fabric with a unique design.These maternity athletic shorts are more suitable for pregnant women's body shape;Designed with high-waist to provide a smooth secure fit and show your figure off to perfection.
- Occasions: Our pregnancy high waisted shorts are suitable for yoga, pilates, lounging, jogging, cycling, workout or any exercise either at home or in the gym.It can also be used for Day-To-Day Wear for shopping or eating in a casual restaurant or coffee shop.Mothers day gifts for you or your love, we offer gift word card.
Note from Personal Hour About Yoga for Pregnant
Prenatal yoga, hatha yoga and restorative yoga are the best choices for pregnant women. Talk to the instructor about your pregnancy before starting any other yoga class. Be careful to avoid hot yoga, which involves doing vigorous poses in a room heated to higher temperatures.