Aluminum Half Trapeze Reformer - Pilates with Tower
This professional aluminum reformer with tower includes the half-trapeze tower, jump-board, and long/short reformer box for a complete all-in-one reformer bundle.
This pilates is incredibly adaptable and durable with superior construction for maximum safety and longevity. This is a modern reformer with the latest technological advances. Ideal for home studios, professional Pilates studios and health clubs seeking the versatility and practicality of an aluminum reformer.
- Size: 93.7" * 23.8" * 14.1"
- 5 springs (one red(heavy), two green(mid),two yellow(light))
- Color: Black Leather
- Carriage leather:Microfiber, Thickness: 0.5”
- Weight: 264 lb
- Wheels size 2.5” *0.7”(Quiet and moves smoothly and stable).
- Spring socks: Each spring with one sock.
- Foot strap:Can adjust, soft and comfortable
- Foot bar size: 1.9” DIA
- Headrest:Two positions adjustment
- Rope:0.3 DIA
- Warranty: 3 Years - please read the limited warranty terms
- This Pilates Reformer is "On Demand" Product
- It needs easy assembly. It can be assembled in some minutes very easily and without some efforts. You can place it anywhere you need, and it is ready to be used.
- If you want different colors, just write the color you want as a note during the checkout, and our design team will contact you after placing the order.
- Please allow us 6 - 9 weeks to deliver this item*
What is Pilates?
Pilates is a phenomenal mindful movement method that gives you a full-body workout with emphasis on alignment, breath, core, coordination, stamina, relaxation, concentration and flowing movements.
These principles help to improve your posture and combat the stress and tension your body is under daily. After a session, you’ll feel elongated and lighter allowing aches and pains to diminish.
- Finance Your Pilates Equipments
- Refomer Pilates FAQs
- How to Get Ready for Pilates - Pilates 101 Guide
- How To Clean Pilates Reformer Equipments
- Pilates 101 Terminologies - The Pilates Dictionary
Know More About Pilates Reformer
- What are "On Demand" Reformers?
- Lagree Fitness and Pilates
Limited Warranty Terms
Personal Hour warrants that all new equipment is free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the terms below.
This warranty becomes effective at the invoice date of the original purchase. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
Consult a physician before starting any exercise program. Discontinue exercise immediately if you experience pain or discomfort. Improper use of exercise equipment may cause serious injury. Use this equipment only after use and safety training by certified instructors. By choosing to use this equipment, you and your clients and patients assume the sole responsibility for its proper use. You agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless all retailers, distributors, and manufacturers for injuries resulting from your unsafe or improper use of this equipment.