As you may know, I’m a huge fan of free online summits that bring together inspiring healers and teachers who can help us cultivate presence and strengthen our resilience.
With this in mind, I’m excited to invite you to Practicing in the Midst, a FREE, live online event taking place on May 11th and 12th.
Right now, we find ourselves in the midst of a global pandemic, but really, we’re always “in the midst”— of change, that is, as relationships shift, we evolve personally, and we face new challenges in every aspect of our lives.
We need a strong toolkit for navigating life’s ups and downs, mindfully, with radical acceptance and a deep knowing that we are all connected and never alone.
This will be a LIVE event with 12 extraordinary teachers interacting in real time—guiding practices, taking questions, and joining with you to create a supportive field of collective presence.
The livestreams will explore:
- How to rest in your own presence and non-reactivity in the midst of fear and uncertainty
- How to open in compassion and let your heart’s intelligence guide your actions
- How to embrace all of your experience—not grabbing onto your emotions but not bypassing them either
- Practices to glimpse your true nature that you can do while in the midst of everything else
- The emerging collective consciousness—how we connect and how we don’t
Between sessions there will be a “Virtual’ Café” where you can take a short break with movement practices like chi gong and breathwork. Or, you can simply ‘mingle’ with likeminded people. Who knows, you could even make a new friend to share your practice with.
This free, live event will take place on May 11th and 12th, but you can access a replay of all recordings on May 13th, should you miss any.
When you register, you’ll also get instant access to a powerful video collection from four of the teachers. These aren’t ordinary guided meditations, but rather are short programs to help you access deeper and more resilient parts of your being.
Sound like an event you’d enjoy? Register here now to reserve your spot.
I hope you find the summit transformative and healing!