Yoga Shoes for Mat - Aum Sign
Perfect Aum sign, yoga shoes for mat that is rubber sole and soft insoles; offer lightness and comfort to you, so you can walk and exercise easily even though you are stretching and jumping
About this Aum yoga shoes for mat
- The upper is made of Elastic Fabric and the sole is made of rubber.
- Feature: Ultra-light and breathable,Fit wider feet, Easy to clean and easy to carry.
- Occasion: Yoga, Meditation,Outdoor, Beach, Rivulet, Sports.
- Gender: Men, Women
Note from Personal Hour about wearing shoes during yoga
If you are not keen on your feet touching the cold floor of the yoga studio, or simply feel more confident wearing a pair of shoes, yoga shoes could be your life-savior. They will provide you with the much-needed support and grip when executing some challenging poses and will contribute to your overall progress.
Wear this shoes when you arrive the studio. At yoga studios, it is common practice and good etiquette to remove your street shoes at the door. Which brings to mind another etiquette rule concerning shoes. Don't walk across the yoga room floor in your street shoes before taking them off. In doing so, you're tracking in outside dirt and being disrespectful.
How to measure this yoga shoes for mat：
- Place your foot on the blank paper
- Mark the end of your heel and the tip of your longest toe
- Measure the length with a ruler
- Note：IF your foot length is between two value, please chose the large one