Wooden Balance Board - Degree Rotation Anti-slip - Advanced Wobble Board for Balance and Core Training,
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The cross-shaped balance board allows for a full 360° rotation, making it more challenging and engaging than traditional balance boards. The wobble board 's full range of motion helps improve stability, coordination and proprioception, which are essential for injury prevention and rehabilitation. It can also improve posture, core strength and overall body control.
- LEVERAGE YOUR WORKOUTS: The balance board is suitable for advanced trainers, enabling it to rotate in all directions on the spot. Our balance board for adults makes it an ideal tool for challenging balance training exercises such as push-ups, squats, lunges, planks... In addition, the product can also support physical therapy and recovery from ankle injuries, sprains, etc…
- VERSATILE EQUIPMENT: The wobble board is not only used for balance training, but also for standing desk, rehabilitation physiotherapy or increasing difficulty of core strength exercises. Our balance trainer challenges your muscles to maintain stability, making it a great workout for your entire body.
- ANTI-SLIP SURFACE: Our wobble board for physical therapy is made of high-quality, heavy-duty materials that support up to 250 lbs. The balancing board's surface is covered in black non-slip sandpaper, ensuring safety during training. Additionally, by having protection pads at the base and edges on this balance board, it can help protect the board from damaging or scrubbing your floor.
- PORTABLE & COMPACT: The 17 x 13 x 3 in size makes our standing desk balance board easy to take with you wherever you go. Based on the diagonal 20.5 inch of product and 20-degree tilt angle, the balance board standing desk provides enough space to feel free when exercising. The balance board for physical therapy is also easy to store, taking up minimal space in your home, gym or office.