Pro Reformer with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder
- The Pilates Pro is our longest Pilates reformer with all the features and look of an upscale studio reformer
- Reformer dimensions – 100.5” L x 23.5” W x 36” H area – 2ft. from all sides | Padded, flared, black platform – 23.25” W x 50” L | Max resistance – 39 lbs. | Max user weight – 300 lbs. | Max user height – 6’ 4” | Weight – 133 lbs.
- Taller, padded, wider, removable and adjustable foot bar with 3 positions | High density foam shoulder pads
- Pro reformer works with adjustable resistance variable springs | Blue (light) spring – 7 to 28 lbs. | Yellow (heavy) spring – 9 to 39 lbs.
- Elevated built in silver steel frame raised 15” off the floor with oak wood trim | 9” Aluminum rails with ball bearing wheels | Cardio Rebounder – 14” x 19”
Our patented Reformer technology will give you the best Pilates workout you’ve ever had.
Some of the benefits include: Low-Impact and Easy on Joints Total-Body Workout Mental Clarity Easy to Use Tones and Strengthens Increases Endurance Over 300 Possible Exercises Increased Mobility and Flexibility Fixes Imbalances But perhaps the best part of Pilates is how fun it is. When exercise routines become boring and stale, they can be hard to stick to. You won’t have this problem with AeroPilates The Patented Cardio Rebounder AeroPilates isn’t just a way of strengthening; it provides a means for no-impact cardio with the patented Cardio Rebounder. Stamina was the first to develop this rebounder, which allows you to jog and jump while laying down on the reformer.
This will keep you motivated and it will prevent your body from becoming familiar with the motions, leading to better results. Finally, you’ll find that along with your newly toned body and your additional strength, you’ll be much more flexible and mobile. By using a Pilates reformer combined with a healthy diet, you can be healthier, stronger, leaner, and more limber than ever before.